Android File Transfer is a cross-platform software application that helps android and mac users to browse and transfer files between Mac computer and Android device. You need to download and install the Android File Transfer software application from here.
After successful download and the installation of the .dmg file application on your MacBook, Now connect the android phone with a cable to the mac. The green color android file transfer application logo pops up.
How to use Android File Transfer For Mac
- Download the app Android File Transfer For Mac.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer
- An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer. Use it to drag files.
- When you’re done, unplug the USB cable.
Android File Transfer is an application for Macintosh computers (running Mac OS X 10.7 or later) you can use to view and transfer files between your Mac and an Android device (running Android 3.0 or later).