Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is one of the most competitive exams in Nepal, which will be conducted by the Medical Education Commission (MEC) this year (2079).
This entrance examination is conducted nationally and attracts a large number of students from all over the country.
The candidate will have access to their scores via an online platform and they will not be given any physical scorecard offline.
The exact date for the result is 15 March 2023, but it is anticipated that they will be made public in the second week of March 2023.
Table of Contents
CEE Entrance Exam Result Date Nepal 2023:
|Institution||Medical Education Commission|
|Name||CEE Entrance Exam|
|Date||08 March 2023|
|Result Download||Result Link|
|Result Date||15 March 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
The results will be published through an online medium, specifically on the official website of the medical education commission (www.mec.gov.np)
How to check CEE Result 2079 (2023)
To check the entrance result, steps need to be followed.
- Firstly visit the official website of MEC (www.mec.gov.np)
- Click on the link referring CEE entrance result.
- Enter the details as per the webpage, including your roll number
- Verify the information provided, as per the admit card and then submit
- The result will be displayed on the screen and you can download the scorecard in pdf form.
Download the result PDF from below download button instantly to get a PDF version of the CEE UG Result 2023 Nepal. Please scroll down the post and get the blue download button to download the result now.
Download CEE Nepal UG Result 2023:
Candidates can view their CEE Entrance Result 2079 (2023) by using their application number and date of birth. Download the result from the link below:
CEE Exam Marking Scheme
Candidates will be provided with 200 questions from 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and mathematics), with all being objective questions.
All the questions must be answered in under 3 hours the time period. The total marks of the CEE entrance examination will be 200, meaning each question carries a mark.
Medical colleges in Nepal affiliated with CEE in Nepal:
- Institute of Medicine- Maharajgunj- Public
- KU School of medical science- Dhulikhel- Private
- B.P. Koirala institute of health and sciences- Dharan- Public
- Kathmandu Medical College- Kathmandu – Private
- Kist medical college – Lalitpur- private
- Manipal College of Medical sciences- Pokhara- private
- Nobel medical college- Biratnagar- Private
- Chitwan medical college- Chitwan- private
- Birat medical college – Biratnagar- Private
Scholarships Basis on CEE Nepal:
The competition for scholarship seats is intense among students. There are different categories of quotas for scholarships in the CEE entrance examination, including reserved seats for
- Muslim females,
- Pichhadiyeka, and others.
The qualifying marks required for each of these categories of scholarships vary. To put it differently, the criteria for awarding scholarships are different for each category, and the marks needed to qualify for a scholarship differ accordingly.
Of all the scholarships available, 55% are designated for general applicants, while the other 45% are reserved for those who qualify for quota reservations.