MEC has published the result of the Medical Education Bachelor Level as BAMS, BSC.MLT, BSC.MIT, B.OPTOMETRY Entrance Examination Results in Nepal today.
Table of Contents
Common Entrance Exam Result 2022/ 2078 Chaitra
MEC has published the result of BAMS, BSC.MLT, BSC.MIT, B.OPTOMETRY Nepal today. The exam result can be downloaded below link. Also, the result of the common entrance exam 2022 Nepal has been published. It can be downloaded now from below the button of this post.
So, what is the Common Entrance Examination? It is a competitive exam conducted for the purpose of admission of students into the first year or first semester of full-time medical courses.
It is done in order to make the entrance examination of the student selection process smooth valid and manageable.
The introduction of Common entrance exams is nowadays carried out in educational institutions of Nepal for recognizing applicants interested in the sector of medical, dental, management, and engineering courses.
#General Rules of Common Entrance Exam Nepal MBBS
- The general rules of the examination are that past marks will be 50 of the total marks with no provision of negative markings for wrong answers.
- The candidates that arrive 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination or later will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates are also not allowed to leave the examination hall before the examination time is over on completion.
- The examinees will have to return both the answer and the question sheets regarding the subject syllabus and weightage marks questions will be included from the following subjects.
- Total marks and pass marks of MECEE MBBS:
#Syllabus of Common Entrance Exam Nepal MBBS
The Entrance Examination levels programs and the entrance of the subject examination fees minimum requirements to be fulfilled in order to give entrance number of seats available for different programs at different educational institutions.
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Mental Agility||20 Marks||20|
|Total||200 Marks||200 Total Questions|
The format of questions and marks regarding the examination of the MECEE is described in the table below.
- The question type will be the single best response type of multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- The full marks of the examination will be 200 marks and there will be 200 questions.
- The pass marks of the common entrance exam in medical studies are around 55 marks to 60 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes. Regarding other information related to the common entrance examination.
- The MECEE will be releasing the following information at least 15 days prior to the entrance examination.
The higher you achieve marks, the better your rank. The better the rank, the better facilities and college you get enrollment.
Medical Education Bachelor Level BAMS / BSC.MLT / BSC.MIT /BPT/BPH/BPharm. B.OPTOMETRY Entrance Examination Results
An extremely important as well as interesting topic is the common entrance exams or the Medical Education Common Entrance Examination (MECEE) procedure 2022.
Download Common Entrance Exam 2021 Nepal Result
MEC has published the result of CEE UG 2021 Nepal today on Shrawan 21, 2078 /August 05, 2021. The exam was taken on Shrawan 09, 2021 from 9 AM to 12 PM.
Aashik Jha ranked 1st with the highest score of 186. Similarly, others staying in 2nd and 3rd rank are listed below.
MEC has published the result of CEE UG 2021 Nepal today on Shrawan 21, 2078 /August 05, 2021. The exam was taken on Shrawan 09, 2021 from 9 AM to 12 PM. Download the result category-wise from the button below.
#Common Entrance Exam Nepal MBBS Date Published
The date of the Common Entrance Exam Nepal for MBBS is 24 July 2021 and the exam will start from 9 AM in the morning till 12 PM for 3 hours of duration. Finally, the examination notice has been published by MEC Nepal at https://entrance.mec.gov.np/. The details can be downloaded from the below download button.
Before it is postponed due to the second wave of COVID-19 until further notice published by the Government of Nepal (GoN) COVID-19 Crisis Management Center (CCMC) because of the current crisis of global pandemic COVID-19 in Nepal.
The old date of the common entrance exam in Nepal for MBBS in 2021 was May 2021. The detailed information on entrance dates and deadlines is now postponed and halted. Reporting at MCOMS & Class Commencement was planned to be on June 2021.
Common Entrance Exam Nepal MBBS Syllabus Download:
Download the syllabus from here. Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance Exam MBBS Nepal :
- Format for applying for entrance examination method and other subjects relevant for the examination in order to be considered as eligible in the entrance examination for bachelor’s level the following conditions are to be fulfilled:
- The applicants must have successfully completed their +2 in science stream or equivalent level with proficiency in physics chemistry and biology from a recognized institution with 50% aggregate and no less than 50 marks in each subject of the set stream in terms of GPA.
- One must have secured at least a C+ grade and 2.4 GPA for applicants who have pursued levels or any other program with different grading systems there is a minimum requirement of 50% or equivalent in the arrangement of the listed subject for application forms.
Apply Process for Common Entrance Exam Nepal MBBS :
- The applicants should apply online for their desired programs. They must also ensure the fulfilment of all required criteria as well as avoid clashing of examination dates as they can apply for a maximum of two programs with their own respective vouchers.
- The documents to be included in the form are citizenship in the case of Nepali applicants passports or an Aadhaar card in the case of non-Nepali applicants.
- The bank voucher, transcript certificate of major board examination, and recent password size photo in case of applicants who are applying for a scholarship or reserved seats all supporting documents must be included, including migration certificate scanned copy of the applicant’s signature all other documents deemed essential by the MECEE council information regarding the checking of answer sheets.
- The answer sheets will be checked by the use of modern OMR technology and barcode processing. In cases of empty boxes and double answers will be rechecked and verified manually.
- Also, In case of a candidate need to recheck an application in the format provided by the MECEE should be submitted with a bank voucher of Nepalese RS 1000/- in the account mentioned in the application.
- The format information regarding student admission candidates that have been chosen in the medical list is required to choose their preferred program and educational institution with a maximum of 25 prioritized options.
- After the time allotted to the candidates of the first round of recruitment is over their names will be removed from the list.
- Then the seats that are not filled from the first round of admission will be available to the candidates of the second round.
- Again the names will be removed after the allotted admission time is over. Then this third round of admission will commence after the third round of admission is over.
- The new academic session will begin in case of a more empty seat. Candidates can compete via open house counselling or wrap-up, matching all admission-related procedures.
- It must be completed within 35 days of the commencement of the new academic session speaking for the program.
Conclusion of the Post:
We have come towards the end of this post. I hope everyone was able to resolve their queries in case of further questions please leave them in the comments down below. Visit again for more information and updates until next time.
#Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a common medical entrance exam in Nepal?
Common entrance exams are nowadays carried out in educational institutions of Nepal for recognizing applicants interested in the sector of medical, dental, management, and engineering courses.
2. How do I apply for the Common Entrance exam?
You can check out the official website of the respective states’ CET exams.
Click on the ‘CET application’ option. Candidates will be required to register themselves by adding basic details such as name, email ID, contact number, etc. After getting registered, candidates will receive their login credentials, i.e. the username and the password. This is valuable information. It will be required throughout the application process.
3. Application Form Filling- here candidates are needed to fill the form filling in the necessary details such as personal information, education details, etc.
4. Document upload process- In this step, candidates will be required to upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form. Kindly upload it as per the instructions specified.
After successful application completion, candidates will be directed to the payment doorway. They will be required to pay the fee online mode via credit card, debit card, net banking, and so on.
A confirmation email along with the fee receipt will be sent on the registered email ID. Kindly take multiple printouts of it for future reference.
5. Which country is best for MBBS?
In Asia, the countries for the best MBBS study are Nepal and Bangladesh in terms of fee structure, course and expenses.
6. Where can I download the MBBS entrance syllabus of Nepal?
Download the syllabus for MBBS entrance to Nepal from here.
7. What is the date of the Common Entrance Exam in Nepal for MBBS in 2021?
The Nepalese calendar date of the common entrance exam in Nepal for 2021 is postponed due to the second wave of COVID-19 until further notice published by the Government of Nepal (GoN) and COVID-19 Crisis Management Center (CCMC) because of the current crisis of global pandemic COVID-19 in Nepal.