A compex scholarship is an educational scholarship program of the Embassy of India in Kathmandu for those students who want to study in India in full-Scholarship.
This scholarship will help to build the dreams of Nepalese students who wished to study in India without paying fees.
Every year Compex scholarship scheme in 2021 has a provision to invite Online applications from Nepalese Nationals for studying undergraduate courses in Engineering (BE), Pharmacy (B.Pharma), Agriculture (B.Sc. – Ag.), Food Technology (B.Sc. – FT) and B.Sc. (Nursing) for the Academic Year 2021-2022 in India.
Indian Embassy Compex Scholarship Scheme
The last date of submission of the online application is 04.08.2021 (Wednesday). Preference will be accorded to candidates who have completed their school studies in Nepal.
Indian Embassy Compex Scholarship 2021-2022 Date
A qualifying Remote Proctored Test / Examination (Internet Based) to select candidates for these courses will tentatively be held in the 4th week of August 2021.
Admit cards of Compex Indian Embassy Scholarship Scheme
Admit Cards of eligible candidates may be downloaded from the Indian Embassy website: www.indembkathmandu.gov.in (through the link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/72000/Instruction.html ) one week before the scheduled date of examination.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Embassy Scholarship
|1||B.E.||60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Class XII (10+2) and at least 60% marks in each subject i.e. Physics (P), Chemistry (C) and Mathematics (M) in Class XII or equivalent to 10+2 CBSE standard in India.|
|2||B.Sc. (Agriculture)||60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Class XII (10+2) and at least 55% marks in each subject i.e. Physics (P), Chemistry (C) and Biology (B) in Class XII or equivalent to 10+2 CBSE standard in India|
|3||B. Pharmacy||y 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Class XII (10+2) and at least 55% marks in each subject i.e. Physics (P), Chemistry (C) and Biology (B) in Class XII or equivalent to 10+2 CBSE standard in India.|
|4||B.Sc. (Food Technology)||60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Class XII (10+2) and at least 55% marks in each subject i.e. Physics (P), Chemistry (C) and Biology (B) in Class XII or equivalent to 10+2 CBSE standard in India.|
|5||B.Sc. (Nursing)||60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Class XII (10+2) and at least 55% marks in each subject i.e. Physics (P), Chemistry (C) and Biology (B) in Class XII or equivalent to 10+2 CBSE standard in India.|
Selection Process for Indian Embassy Scholarship 2021-2022
(i) Selection will be based on a qualifying Remote Proctored Test / Exam (Internet Based) conducted by the Embassy of India. However, the nomination of a name by the Embassy does not guarantee admission to any Indian colleges/ universities for the above courses. Confirmation of admission by the Embassy will be given only after receipt of the same from the concerned Indian University/Institution.
(ii) Candidates who have already passed class XII or equivalent to 10+2 CBSE standard in India may apply. Moreover, an equivalent certificate from AIU New Delhi must be produced at the time of admission. The selection will, however, depend on fulfilling eligibility criteria.
(iii) Candidates appearing in the 10+2/12th standard Examination during the year 2021 may also apply in anticipation of their results. Their selection will however be, depend on fulfilling the above eligibility criteria. Results of the qualifying examination should be made available to the Embassy within two weeks after publication of Class XII results failing which the candidature is likely to be cancelled at any stage of the selection process.
(iv) The short-listed candidates will be informed through individual registered email. They are advised to interact solely with the Education Wing, Embassy of India, Kathmandu.
(v) Request of change of College/Institution/University after placement or transfer of scholarship will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Guidelines Instructions for filling Application Form
i. Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.indembkathmandu.gov.in in English only. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances. The online registration process evolves 02 (two) steps for successful registration of application.
ii. Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on the main instruction page by visiting the website www.indembkathmandu.gov.in.
iii. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted (Step-I), No Change /edit will be allowed thereafter.
iv. Candidates can apply for a maximum of any two courses only, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
v. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. The Embassy of India shall not be held responsible if the candidates are not able to submit their applications due to a last-minute rush.
vi. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire period of the examination process and placement.
vii. Candidates may please ensure that percentage (%) of marks mentioned in the application form is clearly indicated against each subject of class XII. The class XII marks given in grades like A, B, C, D, E etc. should not be entered, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by Examination Board.
viii. Candidates applying for BE/B.Tech course must ensure that three streams in order of their preference, out of given streams (pop-up fields only), may be chosen. Request to change of streams may not be considered at a later stage (once the online form is filled).
- Candidates applying for admissions in NITs, IITs and IIITs through Compex Scholarship Examination 2021-22 must have qualified in JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) examination (as applicable) in addition to the final selection in Compex Scholarship Scheme.
- Candidate may choose four Institutes or as provided in the online application form in order of his/her preference, out of given Institutes (pop-up field only). Request to change the Institute may not be considered at a later stage (once the online form is filled).
- Application fee once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances to the candidate.
xii. Submission of incorrect information by the candidate may result in forfeiture of the admission/scholarship at any stage.
How to apply for compex Indian embassy Scholarship entrance examination 2021-2022
- a) Candidates can submit online applications through the link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/72000/Instruction.html
- b) Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking the ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start button.
- a) The candidate should fill up all the desired information in the online form correctly and register. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. The changes /Modifications (if any) can be carried out by the candidate in the preview of the application (Step-I). Once the application is submitted (Step-I) No Change /edit will be allowed thereafter.
- b) Ensure that the scanned copy of the relevant document (as applicable) should not be more than 1000 KB in jpg/jpeg/pdf format.
- c) Appearing candidates in the 10+2/12th-grade examination (whose results are not declared yet) should upload a certificate obtained from the Principal of the School certifying that he/she has appeared in the 12th-grade examination in 2021, with details of subjects.
- d) On completion of Step-I, the candidate will be able to download the bank challan and a message will be received in the candidate’s registered email ID conveying his login ID and password. The candidate should take a print of the bank challan.
- e) The candidate should present the bank challan printed after Step-I & deposit the requisite fee and bank charges by presenting the bank challan printed under Step-1 to any branch of Nepal SBI Bank on all bank working days (after minimum 24 hrs of Step-1 completion). The Bank will return to the candidate one copy of the bank challan after accepting the examination fee as a token of receipt. The copy of challan will also contain a transaction/journal number.
- a) The candidates who have deposited the application processing fee, may check and confirm their payment status after a minimum of 48 hrs of the deposit of the application processing fees (from the closing hour of Bank Business).
- b) After depositing the application fee of NPR 400/- (Nepali Rupees four hundred only) in Account No. 17725240200331 of Embassy of India at Nepal SBI bank. So,Candidates should log in with their user ID and password conveyed earlier to them through e-mail under Step1 and complete Step-2 of registration after uploading scanned recent passport size photograph (less than 80 KB) and signature of self (less than 20 KB) in jpg/jpeg format)
Important Notice Information from Indian Embassy
The Embassy of India only entertains applications directly from the applicant himself/herself. The Embassy does not recognize or receive applications through any so-called Education Consultants/middlemen/Agencies in Nepal. Students are advised to beware of such unscrupulous persons/agencies. Applications found to have been received through such agencies/persons are liable to be rejected.
Age-Limit for applying for compex Indian embassy Scholarship entrance examination 2021-2022
The minimum age required to apply is 16 years and the maximum age to apply is 23 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit is 01.07.2021. This means your age limit will be calculated from your birthday to 01 July 2021.
Suppose you born on 01 July 2000 and from that date to 01 July 2021, the age duration is 21 years. That means you can apply for the scholarship program. Now, you can calculate your age limit.
Help Desk for Compex Indian embassy Scholarship entrance examination 2021-2022
In case of any difficulty in filling up of online application, applicants can use the help desk email id ([email protected]) provided in the online application module itself.
Grievance Redressal (receipt and processing of complaints ) form for Compex Indian embassy Scholarship entrance examination 2021-2022
In case, the candidate has deposited the fee at Nepal SBI and he is not able to confirm payment on the COMPEX website after 48 hrs (from the closing hours of Bank Business) of the day of deposit of the fee. Then he should fill in the following details and send the same by email along with the scanned copy of the paid Challan to [email protected]
|1||Name of the candidate|
|2||Registration/ Application No.|
|4||Date of deposit of fee|
|5||Branch Code (where deposited|