Pulsar 150cc is a new and modernized variant of Bajaj Automobiles in Nepal. It’s price in Nepal is about Nepalese currency price Rs 2,68,900.
|Pulsar Bike Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Pulsar 150CC||Rs 2,68,900|
Pulsar 150 Maximum Torque
If you want to know what is the maximum torque of the Pulsar 150?. It is about 14.22NM and it is the average of the other models of the Pulsar bikes.
150 Pulsar Price in Nepal 2021
Pulsar 150 is designed to outperform city challenges. So, Pulsar 150 in Nepal is powered by a twin-spark DST-i engine for better power delivery, practicality from improved mileage, a durable build and advanced features that easily put you ahead of the competition.
The major advantage of Pulsar bikes is their engine capacity. The Pulsar 150 model has almost 149CC of its engine capacity.
Engine Output is the insane result of Pulsar motorcycles. The more the engine output, the better is the efficiency. Pulsar 150 model gives the 14PS of engine power output.
Fuel efficiency is another factor for a bike to have. Then, more the fuel tank volume capacity, the more storage of the fuel it can store.
Our thought is wrong in this aspect. Every model is designed and optimized in such a way that the Pulsar 150 handles and runs very smoothly. Therrefore, Pulsar 150 has 15L of the fuel tank.
The total kerb weight of this motorbike is 144KGS. It is a moderate weighted, sometimes if we had some disbalance, we can up it easily.
- Type: 4-stroke, DTS-i, air-cooled
- Max Power: 14 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 13.4 Nm @ 6000 (Nm @ rpm)
- Displacement: 149.5 cc
- Wheel Base: 1320 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic front fork with anti-friction bush, Storke 135 mm
- Kerb Weight: 144 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L (3.2 L reserve, 2 L usable)
- Suspension Rear: Triple rated spring, 5 way adjustable with 105 mm travel Nitrox shock absorber
Brakes and Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 240 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 80/100-17, 46P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 100/90 – 17 – 55P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: 240 mm Disc
- Brake Type Rear: 130 mm Drum
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Battery: 12 v DC
- Head Lamps: 35/35 W HS-1
Price in Nepal
The current price of Pulsar 150 in Nepal is NPR 2,68,900.
Summary in Points
- Bajaj pulsar 150 and 150 TD are 149.5 cc bikes that provide the maximum power of 14 PS at 8500 and a supreme torque of 13.4 Nm at 6000 Rpm.
- The bikes have air-cooled cooling systems and 2 valves per cylinder.
- The fuel tank capacity of the bikes is 15 L. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 and 150 TD mileage (ARAI) is 50kmpl for both.
- The ground clearance of the bikes is 165 mm for both and have 150 kg and144kg kerb weight respectively.