Pulsar 150 Price in Nepal:- Pulsar 150 is a new and modernized variant of Bajaj Automobiles in Nepal. Pulsar 150 price in Nepal is about NPR 2,68,900.HH Bajaj is the authorized distributor of Bajaj motorcycles in Nepal.
It has recently launched Bajaj Pulsar 150 C&G new model in Nepal in 2021. Bajaj launched the re-make “Twin Disc” variant a few months ago in Nepal.
Power Performance of Pulsar 150
Pulsar 150 is designed to outperform city challenges. The Pulsar 150 in Nepal is powered by a twin-spark DST-i engine for better power delivery, practicality from improved mileage, a durable build and advanced features that easily put you ahead of the competition.
Pulsar 150 Maximum Torque
If you want to know what is the maximum torque of the Pulsar 150?. It is about 14.22NM and it is the average of the other models of the Pulsar bikes.
The major advantage of Pulsar bikes is their engine capacity. The Pulsar 150 model has almost 149CC of its engine capacity.
Engine Output is the insane result of Pulsar motorcycles. The more the engine output, the better is the efficiency. Pulsar 150 model gives the 14PS of engine power output.
Fuel efficiency is another factor for a bike to have. The more the fuel tank volume capacity, the more storage of the fuel it can store.
Our thought is wrong in this aspect. Every model is designed and optimized in such a way that the Pulsar 150 handles and runs very smoothly.
Technically, Pulsar 15o has 15L of the fuel tank.
The total kerb weight of this motorbike is 144KGS. It is a moderate weighted, sometimes if we had some disbalance, we can up it easily.
- Type: 4-stroke, DTS-i, air-cooled
- Max Power: 14 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 13.4 Nm @ 6000 (Nm @ rpm)
- Displacement: 149.5 cc
- Pulsar 150 Price in Nepal 2021: Best Reviews and Guide
- Price of Dominar 400 in Nepal (2021): Full Guide
- Bajaj Platina Price in Nepal – Best Specifications Guide
- Wheel Base: 1320 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic front fork with anti-friction bush, Storke 135 mm
- Kerb Weight: 144 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 15 L (3.2 L reserve, 2 L usable)
- Suspension Rear: Triple rated spring, 5 way adjustable with 105 mm travel Nitrox shock absorber
Brakes and Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 240 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 80/100-17, 46P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 100/90 – 17 – 55P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: 240 mm Disc
- Brake Type Rear: 130 mm Drum
- System: 12 V Full DC
- Battery: 12 v DC
- Head Lamps: 35/35 W HS-1
Price in Nepal
The current price of Pulsar 150 in Nepal is NPR 2,68,900.
Summary in Points
- Bajaj pulsar 150 and 150 TD are 149.5 cc bikes that provide the maximum power of 14 PS at 8500 and a supreme torque of 13.4 Nm at 6000 Rpm.
- The bikes have air-cooled cooling systems and 2 valves per cylinder.
- The fuel tank capacity of the bikes is 15 L. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 and 150 TD mileage (ARAI) is 50kmpl for both.
- The ground clearance of the bikes is 165 mm for both and have 150 kg and144kg kerb weight respectively.