The initial public offering of Singati Hydropower Company Ltd for 43,50,000 equity shares of face value Rs.100 each worth 43.5 crores and 14,50,000 units of shares of Rs 100 per unit worth Rs 14.5 crores for the local participants of the project located areas in the first issue of IPO, remaining 29,00,000 units of shares are issued for individual, staffs, and mutual Fund investors. worth Rs 29 crores.
Table of Contents
|IPO Name||Status||Date Opening and Closing|
|Singati Hydropower IPO||Closed||19 March 2021 (Open) – 23 March 2021 (Close)|
How to apply for IPO online in Nepal?
- Log in to Meroshare using your Website or Mobile app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to the menu on the left.
- Now, go to My ASBA.
- Then, select Current Issue.
- Click Apply on the IPO you want to apply for.
- Select your bank and Appy quantity of units.
- Enter your CRN number accurately.
- Click on the “I agree ” statement.
- Click on Apply.
- Done, you have successfully applied for an IPO.