College for Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Nepal
College of Biomedical Engineering & Applied Sciences (CBEAS), affiliated to the Purbanchal University, was established in 2005. It is conveniently located at Dhana Ganesh, HandigaunMarg, where first-rate education is provided to all students. Equipped with excellent infrastructure and well-furnished classrooms, the college building has all the facilities required for the smooth and well-planned functioning of the courses. This college is the first one among the very few in Asia to provide higher education in Biomedical Engineering for Bachelor level students.
Eligibility Criteria for Biomedical Engineering in Nepal
- Completed 10+2 / Intermediate of Science (I.Sc)
- OR equivalent with Science (Either Biology or Physics; with or without Extra Maths).
- Minimum grade C or 45% in each subject for grading based system.
Admission Process for Biomedical Engineering in Nepal
- Original and Photocopy of Mark Sheet and Character Certificate of SLC.
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript Certificate/Mark Sheet and Character Certificate of Certificate Level or 10+2 (Science) /I.Sc.
- Provisional and Migration Certificate of 10+2 (Science)/I.Sc.
- Transfer Certificate (for institutions outside Nepal)
- Equivalent Certificate ( for institutions outside Nepal)
- Admit Card of +2 (Science)/I.Sc. Exam (for institutions outside Nepal)
- Recent Passport Sized Photos-4 and Auto Sized-3 (with Name of the applicant written clearly on the backside of the photograph)