I guess you are a fresher and you’ve recently attempted +2 examinations last month. So, you’re ready to apply for the IOE entrance examination right? Great! While this resource is by no means a fully exhaustive tutorial, it is an overview of the process from beginning to end. After reading this, you should have a good grasp of what tools you’ll need and an overview of the process from applying to confirmation.
Throughout this guide, you’ll note that we will be recommending you, different payment providers, to proceed with your payments to IOE. This is because of the wide variety of different platforms and mediums are available that can make your payments easy. If you have additional questions, refer to our FAQs or other resource articles for more.
TOOLS AND PLATFORMS
- Smartphone or PC (can be a laptop)
- Internet Connection
- eSewa or Khalti or ConnectIPS or Siddhartha Bank (SBLSmart) App
- Printer (can be the third Party)
- Citizenship Certificate and a PP-sized Photograph
Fill Up IOE Entrance Form Online Using Own Smartphone or PC
- Visit https://entrance.ioe.edu.np/
You need to visit https://entrance.ioe.edu.np/ from your browser to fill-up your details for IOE entrance examination.
- Click on Start Registration under Student Registration
You can register for the IOE Entrance Examination after receiving a bank voucher. If you don’t know how to get a bank voucher or Pay fees for the IOE Entrance Exam using Esewa at home. See this post: How To Pay IOE Entrance Form Fees Using eSewa?
- Read the Rules and Regulations stated by IOE and click “NEXT” .
Read the Notices and Rules provided by IOE and click the “Next” button until Captcha Verification is reached.
- Enter the correct details in the Personal Information
After entering the Captcha carefully. Fill in the full Application Carefully by entering the correct information needed in the form.
- Photo must be less than 200KB and 300px by 350px in dimension
IOE suggests the photo must be less than 200KB and 300px by 350px in dimension. Some photos are blurry and odd-dimensional. The correct guidelines for photos by IOE can be found here.
- Identification Document must Upload Both sides
You must upload Citizenship as Identification Document. The document must contain both sides.
- Choose shifts and dates according to your choice.
You are given to choose shifts and dates according to your choice. The green symbols on the calendar are available dates where the red symbols indicate already booked dates.
- Submit the details and Verify them manually
After submitting the details. Verification is a must. You can edit the information if any wrong details are entered. After the submit button is pressed a dialog box appears asking you to “CONFIRM” the details. No changes can be made after this step so click it carefully.
- Click Save Confirmation Page
Click Save Confirmation Page to download the information you entered. Note: That is “NOT YOUR ENTRANCE ADMIT CARD”. You can print it in the color version.
- You can Review Your Registration Status
You can review your registration status after successful submission of the registration form by clicking here.
Wow!! That’s Great. You have successfully registered for your IOE entrance examination yourself.