Tehrathum Power Co. Ltd. is a microfinance company in Nepal. It is issuing an IPO of 12,00,000 (12 Lakhs) units from 20 July 2021 to 03 August 2021. This amount is 30% of the company’s paid-up capital.
It is opening an Initial Public Offering (IPO) to the locals and general public from 5 Shrawan 2078 to 19 Shrawan 2078 of the Nepalese calendar. The issue and sale manager of the company is NIBL Ace Capital Limited.
Key Details of Tehrathum Power Co. Ltd. IPO
- IPO Name: Tehrathum Power Co. Ltd.
- Company Sector: Hydropower
- Issue Manager: NIBL Ace Capital Ltd
- Open IPO Date: 5 Shrawan 2078
- Close IPO Date: 19 Shrawan 2078
- Late Close IPO Date: 2 Bhadra 2078
- No of Units: 1,200,000 (12 Lakhs)
- Suitable to Apply: 10 Units
- For general public: 8,00,000 (8 Lakhs)
- Locals: 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs)
- Price per Unit: Rs 100
- Suitable to Apply (Kitta): 10 Units
- Rating by ICRANP-IR: Grade 4+ (Below Average)
- Maximum units (Kitta): 1000 units
This IPO will be in sale in two phases.
1st Phase for Locals and employees
The first phase is for the local peoples of the project situated district and the companies employees. The units divided by local people and employees are 4,00,000 (4 lakh) units out of the total 12,00,000 (12 lakh) units.
Those people living temporarily in other places but have certificates of origin (citizenship) from the Tehrathum district can apply for IPO from 5 Shrawan 2078 or 20 July 2021.
2nd Phase for the general public
The second phase is for the general public. The units for the general public out of 12,00,000 (12 lakhs), only 8,00,000 (8 lakhs) units are for the general public.
The ordinary shares with a face value of Rs 100 per share for the residents of the Tehrathum district. It is for the residents of the project affected areas.
Minimum Units (Kitta) to apply on Tehrathum Power IPO
Investors will be able to apply for a minimum of 10 units and a maximum of 60,000 lots to purchase the shares. If the application is not received within that period, the eviction period will be extended till 20 September 2021.
Rating of Tehrathum Power IPO
In the credit rating issued for IPO issuance, ICRA Nepal has given the company rating Grade 4+ (Below Average) with a medium risk in terms of timely fulfilment of financial obligations.
Where to apply for Tehrathum Power IPO for local people?
First of all the IPO will be available for Local People of the place where the Project is being constructed and Employees of the Tehrathum Power Company.
The branches from which IPO can be applied are listed below:
- Machhapuchhre Bank’s Hile
- Dhankuta Branch Office
- Nepal Bangladesh Bank’s Sakranti, Phedap, Chhathar, Sidhuwa, Sangurigadhi and Rajarani Branch Offices,
- Global IME Bank’s Jiri Khimti Branch, Manglung, Tehrathum and Hydropower Project Site Menchyayema Village Municipality, Tehrathum.
Where to apply for Tehrathum Power IPO in the general public?
After the result of that IPO of the First phase is published, then the general public will be issued. The IPO for the general public will be available on the Meroshare platform.
It can be found inside Apply for Issue of My ASBA once after the result of IPO for locals and employees is published.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Can I apply for Tehrathum Power IPO on the first day of the issue?
Yes. you can apply on the first day of the IPO issue if you are local of the IPO located place. You cannot apply on 20 July or on the first day of the IPO issue if you are not either employee or a local of Tehrathum.
But you can apply on the 2nd phase after the result of the 1st phase is published almost from 26 or 27 July.
2. When will Tehrathum Power IPO be available for the general public to apply?
Tehrathum Power IPO will be available from 26 July onwards after the result of the 1st phase is published.
3. I am from the Tehrathum district, Can I apply for IPO on 19 June?
Yes. you can apply for the issue on the first day i.e. 20 july as you are local of the IPO located place.
4. How much is the cost per unit of share of Ttehrathum IPO?
The cost per unit of share of Ttehrathum IPO is Rs 100 Nepalese currency.