Cut-off Rank Admission in Pulchowk Campus IOE: Student can estimate their chances to get a seat in Pulchowk Campus on the basis of cut-off ranks and the admission process.
The cut-off rank is nothing complex but simple criteria of estimating a range for the maximum rank a student must achieve for which he/she can acquire admission easily to different programs in seats in Pulchowk Campus.
Second Admission Entrance of IOE
Note: It is a process of estimating and prioritizing the student’s admission placements in the order of their ranks so that there must be an unbiased selection of students according to their entrance result ranks.
But, sometimes these ranges fluctuate due to the various factors like
- Many students do not join thinking that they may pass next year with better ranks than this year (gap).
- Some of them change their study goal for foreign countries (e.g IELTS courses).
- Most of them do not study engineering faculties and join health-related or agriculture/forestry.
- Many of them try CSIT and British IT courses in Nepal.
- Some students fall under the IOE quota and their seat is fixed, so this may create unexpected results compared to cut-off ranks.
IOE Cut-Off Ranks in Pulchwok Campus
The Cut-off Rank Admission in Pulchowk for 2077 is the maximum rank you must achieve to get admission to Pulchowk Campus in various engineering programs is :
Conclusion for Cut-off Rank Admission in Pulchowk for 2077
Therefore, these cut-off ranks are just approximations seeing the past year’s priority choosing of students and their seats in Pulchowk Campus. This list was made seeing the seats occupied up to the 4th admission list.
Therefore, there may be seats in Pulchowk Campus are available until the last admission list even if you acquire lower ranks than the listed ones.